The Alabama School of the Arts seeks to train students in a variety of creative areas so that they might be agents of change for the Gospel. The ever-changing worlds of church music and related industries require exposure to a broad range of styles, systems and structure. While there is diversity in the media used for worship, the focus remains on the heart of the worshipper as the source for true worship.
- Study and record at 8Eighty Records professional recording studio
and music publishing label on campus.
- Over 20 ensembles provide extensive opportunities to put
classroom lessons into practice.
- Courses include microphones and theory, live mixing and recording,
advanced lighting technology, concert and event production
strategies, Christian ethics and the performing arts, and more.
- Learn from experienced faculty who have extensive connections
with churches and worship ministries nationwide.
- Small classes allow for interaction with faculty and personalized
- Over 20 ensembles perform at over 400 appearances each year,
with audiences numbering in the thousands.
- You will have opportunities to lead worship and work behind the
scenes at major concerts and musical theatre productions.
- B.S in Worship Leadership
- Music Business
- Church Ministry
- Film & Theatre
- B.S. in Worship Technologies