SCHOOL OF CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES
Our mission is to help students prepare for God’s call to ministry through the most effective, biblically based undergraduate theological education and hands-on ministry training program. Our goal is to produce some of the most influential Christian leaders in the world today!
The School of Christian Ministries experience is based on a four-year highly intentional process of training that prepares individuals for real-life ministry. This process includes three major areas of ministry preparation which we call the H3 Model, a revolutionary approach to ministry training based on the Gospels. The H3 Model provides a rigorous academic curriculum that trains your head, a supportive spiritual environment to encourage your heart, and a variety of groundbreaking opportunities to serve with your hands.
Every full-time faculty member who teaches in the School of Christian Ministries…
- Is an active member of a cooperating Southern Baptist church
- Is a graduate from a Southern Baptist-affiliated seminary
- Affirms the Baptist Faith & Message (2000)
- Affirms the Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy (1978)
- Holds an earned doctorate
- Has years of experience in ministry and/or teaching