The newly-revised Master of Business Administration is ideal for students with undergraduate degrees in business, or non-business fields, who are seeking broadened career opportunities. With an advanced study in management, emphasis on ethical business disciplines, and Christian worldview, this program provides realistic business knowledge and skills essential for a successful career as an administrator in business, industry, churches, government and more.
The MBA program at the University of Mobile provides you with:
- Flexible non-cohort 30-credit-hour program that lets you finish at your own pace in one or two years.
- Convenient course offerings allow you to begin classes at any time (Fall, Spring or Summer).
- Available in an online or on campus format.
- Concierge Model with your personal Success Coach to support your journey.
- Affordable, self-paced online foundation courses available for students with non-business undergraduate degrees.
- Easy access to faculty members with small class sizes.
- Study business ethics, business analytics and an integrative capstone experience, all in demand among employers and all within a Christian worldview.
- Internationally accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs