Fill out and submit the Application to the University of Mobile Enrollment Services Office.
Ask your high school guidance counselor to send UMobile a copy of your high school transcript.
Send your ACT/SAT scores to the University of Mobile Enrollment Services Office. The exam codes for the University of Mobile are: ACT-0029; SAT-1515.
Submit proof of MMR shots & TB skin test to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 251.442.2498
Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The University of Mobile FAFSA code is 001029. All students who apply for scholarships or financial aid are encouraged to complete this form. Students who complete the application process are considered for all types of assistance.
Schedule an appointment through your personal enrollment counselor to discuss your individualized financial aid package.
Plan to register for classes during Freshman Orientation and Registration. Contact the Office of Admissions for registration dates.
- Pay $250 (nonrefundable) down payment for Registration
- Pay $250 (nonrefundable) down payment for Housing
- Contact your Enrollment Counselor to make an appointment to meet with an Academic Advisor to complete your trial schedule.
- Have your student ID picture taken at the Student Life Office.
- Pick up your new student gift in the Enrollment Office from your Enrollment Counselor
- Register your vehicle and receive decal
*Admissions Requirements: Minimum ACT 21 or SAT 980, and GPA 2.75