Bachelor of Science in Psychology Online
Students in the psychology major receive a broad overview of the field of psychology, including an understanding of terminology, principles, and theories of individual behavior and mental processes. Students will explore the science of psychology and its applications to themselves, individuals and families, and a diverse society. By the end of their undergraduate career, students will have a set of functional skills in scientific inquiry, effective communication, interpersonal relatedness, and civic engagement.
- Meet or exceed all University of Mobile admission requirements.
- Have attained the age of 23 or older, or have accepted adult responsibilities.
- Have access to a computer and internet.
- Have a valid e-mail account.
- Commitment to class attendance and ability to devote a minimum or 10-15 hours per week to coursework preparation.
- Contact your University of Mobile admissions counselor for details on basic coursework and GPA requirements.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|PSY 201||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|PSY 301||Human Growth and Development||3|
|PSY 303||Psychology of Learning and Behavior||3|
|PSY 304||Experimental Psychology||3|
|PSY 310||Cognitive Psychology||3|
|PSY 315||Abnormal Psychology||3|
|PSY 325||Introduction to Counseling||3|
|PSY 403||Theories of Personality||3|
|PSY 411||History and Systems of Psychology||3|