Accounting, Public Track
For expanding your career potential, consider a Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree with a Public Accounting track (BSAC) from University of Mobile. Classes are available on-campus (day and night classes available) and designed specifically for working adults. This class structure allows you to continue with your family and work schedule while advancing your career. This degree’s curriculum provides you with:
- Knowledge of accounting in the public sector
- Critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills
- Application of appropriate technology
- Application of Christian values/ethics in business decision-making
- Meet or exceed all University of Mobile admission requirements.
- Have attained the age of 23 or older, or have accepted adult responsibilities.
- Have access to a computer and internet.
- Have a valid e-mail account.
- Commitment to class attendance and ability to devote a minimum or 10-15 hours per week to coursework preparation.
- Contact your University of Mobile admissions counselor for details on basic coursework and GPA requirements.