RN to BSN (ADULT)
Exciting News for 2020: Clinical hours may be earned while on the job!
RN TO BSN Program
Program offered as a rolling admission – Enrollment offered each semester.
Licensed career nurses who are ready to advance in their profession are the focus of the specially designed RN to BSN degree. Building on the previously acquired knowledge and skills of the RN student, this degree enhances knowledge, nursing skills, and leadership abilities while implementing the unique attributes and educational needs of the adult learner. The program structure is online and allows you to continue with your family and work schedule while advancing your education.
- Submission of application.
- Submission of official transcripts of all college coursework from all institutions attended.
- International Students:
- Students with international transcripts must provide an evaluation from Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (cgfns.org) for previous nursing coursework.
- Students with international transcripts must provide evaluation from World Education Services (http://www.wes.org/) for previous non-nursing coursework.
- International students must show proof of English proficiency. Applicants should request that official TOEFL test scores be sent directly to Enrollment Services.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 2.75 in all academic coursework.
- Must hold an unencumbered RN license in the state in which you practice.
- Submission of a clear background check and absence of criminal conviction.
- Submission of a clear drug screen when requested.
- Submission of health history and record of required immunizations.
- Submission of record of American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Certification.
- A personal interview with the Undergraduate Admissions Committee of the School of Nursing may be required, if requested.
- Submission of current personal health insurance coverage.