1. Apply online or by mail. On-campus programs apply here. Online programs apply here. If you choose not to apply online, you may apply in person at Office of Graduate Programs at the University of Mobile.
2. Request that official transcripts be sent to the University of Mobile Office of Graduate Programs from all universities you have attended.
3. Make arrangements for your test scores (GRE or GMAT) be sent to the University of Mobile Office of Graduate Programs. www.gmat.org | www.gre.org
4. Review the Graduate Section of the University of Mobile Catalog for specific requirements for your intended area of study.
For great information about how to complete FAFSFA and why, click here.
We have great instructions for how to apply and complete the loans process here.
We have helpful financial aid FAQs here.
The General sections (verbal, quantitative and analytic sections) of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are required of all applicants to the Graduate Programs; except in the School of Business, which requires the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Prospective students should plan to take the appropriate examination. A copy of their scores must be sent to the Office of Graduate Programs.
The decision to admit an applicant to pursue studies at the University of Mobile results from evaluations of qualitative and quantitative information. All applicants must provide a completed application form and records of previous academic achievements (official transcripts). Applicants may be required to provide letters of recommendation. The Deans of each Graduate Program consider all of the application materials which are reviewed and contribute to the final decision.
It should be clearly understood that the admission requirements listed below represent the minimal standards set by the Graduate Council and that additional requirements and higher standards may well be stipulated by the various school deans. Applicants should check for such requirements with the school themselves or the appropriate section of the Graduate Bulletin.
Minimum standards for admission to the Master’s programs:
1. The applicant must hold a baccalaureate degree from an institution approved by a regional accrediting agency.
2. The applicant must be eligible to re-register in good standing at the last college or university attended.
3. The applicant must present evidence, by official transcript, of a grade point average of at least 2.75 (based on a 4.0 scale)
4. Applicants must present satisfactory standardized test scores (GRE or GMAT). Consult specific school requirements for this information.
5. The appropriate dean and the graduate dean must be convinced that the applicant shows promise of satisfying graduate degree requirements
University of Mobile
Office of Graduate Programs
5735 College Parkway
Mobile, AL 36613-2842
1. A completed application for admission;
2. A non-refundable application fee;
3. An official transcript from the last institution attended showing grades and degree(s) earned; and
4. A letter from applicant stating intent to be a Non-Degree student.