MOBILE, Ala. – University of Mobile added 19 bachelor’s degrees to its academic program this summer, giving students enrolling in the fall over 50 areas of study to choose from.
The new degrees are:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in communication studies
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in journalism and broadcast media
- Bachelor of Science in digital media and advertising
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in studio art
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in graphic design
- Bachelor of Science in management
- Bachelor of Science in integrated marketing communications
- Bachelor of Science in applied mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in strategic communications
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in criminology
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in creative writing
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in public history
- Bachelor of Arts in world languages and studies
- Bachelor of Science in non-profit leadership
Applications are being accepted now for classes starting Aug. 20. Apply at umobile.edu/apply or contact Enrollment Services for more information at 251.442.2222.
About University of Mobile
University of Mobile is a Christ-centered liberal arts and sciences institution with a vision of higher education for a higher purpose, founded to honor God by equipping students for their future professions through rigorous academic preparation and spiritual transformation. Core values are: Christ-Centered, Academically-Focused, Student-Devoted and Distinctively-Driven. The university offers on-campus and online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in over 40 areas of study. Founded in 1961, University of Mobile is affiliated with the Alabama Baptist State Convention and is located 10 miles north of Mobile, Alabama on a campus of over 880 acres.
For more information about University of Mobile, visit the website at www.umobile.eduor call Enrollment Services at 1.800.WIN.RAMS or 251.442.2222.