As one of America’s Best Christian Colleges & America’s 100 Best College Buys, University of Mobile is a Christ-centered liberal arts and sciences institution with a vision of higher education for a higher purpose, founded to honor God by equipping students for their future professions through rigorous academic preparation and spiritual transformation.
Our Preview Days provide you with all the warmth and excitement our beautiful campus has to offer.
Preview Day Agenda
November 16, 2018
Check in at Ram Hall and prepare for the UM Experience!
9:00AM WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY OF MOBILE
Hear from our President Dr. Timothy Smith, UM’s staff, students, and learn more about why UM is right for you.
10:00AM CAMPUS TOUR
Experience and see all that University of Mobile has to offer!
11:30AM ACADEMIC INTEREST SESSION
Explore the many areas of study offered by UM.
12:30PM INFORMATION FAIR & LUNCH
Location: Ram Hall
Discover more of UM’s opportunities & services, while enjoying a delicious lunch from our new food service provider, MMI!
1:30PM PARENT Q&A
Location: Weaver Hall, 212
This is an opportunity for parents to ask all of their questions.
Coffee and cookies will be provided.
1:30PM STUDENT Q&A
Location: Bedsole Commons
Join us for a time of student discussion and all the coffee!
7:00PM Christmas Spectacular
Location: Cottage Hill Baptist Church
One of the top 25 best Christmas events in Mobile.
Pick up or purchase your tickets during the Information Fair at the ASOTA table.
There will be a discount of $10 off your purchase for Christmas Spectacular.
Academic Session Locations for Map
- Arts & Sciences – Ben May
- School of Education – Oakdale Hall
- School of Christian Studies – Christian Studies
- School of Business – W. Dwight Harrigan Hall
- Alabama School of The Arts – Martin Hall, Room 210
- School of Nursing – Weaver Hall, Room 212
- School of Health and Sports Science – Weaver Hall, Room 304
- Undecided Majors – Martin Hall, Moorer Auditorium
- Campus Tours – Ram Hall Patio
- Common Grounds – Bedsole Library and Commons
- Parent Q&A – Weaver Hall, Room 212