Welcome Weekend is your introduction to amazing college life at University of Mobile! It’s registration and orientation – plus a whole lot more! Stay overnight in a residence hall, meet your Ram Rush leaders, and join current students in UM traditions such as Covers, Crawfish Boil and Putt Putt Masters. Topping off your first real college experience is an evening at Ram Hall for the hilarious John Crist Comedy Show! Sign up now – you don’t want to miss Welcome Weekend at University of Mobile.
Once you’ve made a tuition deposit, you will receive an e-mail with details on registering.
- Meet personally with an academic advisor and register for classes
- Stay overnight in our residential halls and meet our students (your future friends!)
- Learn about opportunities to get involved, serve, and grow as a student
- Meet faculty & staff in your area of study
- Join us for weekend activities and events on our campus
- Take your official UM ID photo
What to Bring:
Students have the option to stay on campus in our residential halls with current students. If you plan to do this, please bring the following items with you:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Any overnight needs (sheets, pillow, etc)
- Vehicle Insurance information
During orientation, there will be sessions available to guide your family in the transition to college life. Parents will receive more information on student life, financial aid, safety, student academic expectations, and opportunities that are available for all UM students
*While students will stay on-campus during Welcome Weekend, parents will stay off-campus at one of our recommended accommodations on this page.