Request More Info
If your goal is to gain a classic undergraduate education in the liberal arts tradition, then our Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership was designed with you in mind.
The Organizational Leadership program:
- Includes studies in philosophy, world politics, religion, and ethics
- Emphasizes communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal relations skills
- Is designed to build skills necessary for positions in human resources, management, counseling, and other service-oriented positions
- Develops proficiency in communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal relations. The emphasis in communication includes composition, the arts, logic, and counseling. Critical thinking involves studies in philosophy, world politics, and religion, as well as ethics, and psychology. Interpersonal preparation adds consideration of world conflict and its resolution, and investigations into traditions of leadership.
The Organizational Leadership program is offered fully online.
- Meet or exceed all University of Mobile admission requirements.
- Have attained the age of 23 or older, or have accepted adult responsibilities.
- Have access to a computer and internet.
- Have a valid e-mail account.
- Commitment to class attendance and ability to devote a minimum or 10-15 hours per week to coursework preparation.
- Contact your University of Mobile admissions counselor for details on basic coursework and GPA requirements.