Director of Administrative Services
Request More Info
Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership (Online)
If your goal is to gain a classic undergraduate education in the liberal arts tradition, then our Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership was designed with you in mind.
The Organizational Leadership program:
- Includes studies in philosophy, world politics, religion, and ethics
- Emphasizes communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal relations skills
- Is designed to build skills necessary for positions in human resources, management, counseling, and other service-oriented positions
- Develops proficiency in communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal relations. The emphasis in communication includes composition, the arts, logic, and counseling. Critical thinking involves studies in philosophy, world politics, and religion, as well as ethics, and psychology. Interpersonal preparation adds consideration of world conflict and its resolution, and investigations into traditions of leadership.
The Organizational Leadership program is offered fully online.
- Meet or exceed all University of Mobile admission requirements.
- Have access to a computer and internet.
- Have a valid e-mail account.
- Commitment to class attendance and ability to devote a minimum or 10-15 hours per week to coursework preparation.
- Contact your University of Mobile admissions counselor for details on basic coursework and GPA requirements.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|Level 1: Knowledge of Human Cultures and the Physical and Natural World|
|PY 310||World Religions||3|
|SA 430||Current Issues||3|
|CMS 303||Intercultural Foundations||3|
|Level 2: Intellectual and Practical Skills|
|COM 300||Cross-Cultural Communication||3|
|EN 331||Advanced Composition||3|
|PSY 325||Introduction to Counseling||3|
|Level 3: Personal and Social Responsibility|
|HI 414||Group Conflict: Prudent Reactions to 20th Century Genocide||3|
|PY 412||Moral Philosophy/Ethics||3|
|EN 305||Social and Personal Responsibility through Literature||3|
|Level 4: Integrative and Applied Learning|
|HI 415||Leadership and Crisis||3|
|BBA 321||Principles of Management||3|
|BBA 333||Leadership in Organizations||3|