MASTER of ARTS in BIBLICAL & THEOLOGICAL STUDIES
Master of Arts in Biblical & Theological Studies
The purpose of our Master of Arts in Biblical & Theological Studies is to train students to rightly interpret the Word of God and understand theological truth in order to strengthen the church and her mission. The fully-online, 30-credit-hour program provides sound biblical and theological training for vocational and voluntary ministry in a variety of settings. Students preparing for doctoral studies have the option to write and defend a thesis.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in undergraduate coursework
• Regionally accredited 4-year bachelor’s degree
• GRE not required for this program
|Course Code||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|OT 510||Hebrew Exegetical Tools||3|
|OT 520||Old Testament: Pentateuch & Historical Narrative||3|
|OT 521||Old Testament: Prophets & Writings||3|
|NT 520||Greek Exegetical Tools||3|
|NT 530||New Testament: Gospels & Acts||3|
|NT 531||New Testament: Epistles & Revelation||3|
|TS 530||Systematic Theology I||3|
|TS 531||Systematic Theology II||3|
|TS 535||Historical Theology I||3|
|TS 536||Historical Theology II||3|
• Students preparing for doctoral studies may elect to complete a thesis (RH 599).
• All students must complete the Christian Studies Graduate Exit Exam prior to graduation.