A MESSAGE FOR JUDSON COLLEGE STUDENTS AND PARENTS
The closure of Judson College is heartbreaking. Leaving a college you love before you planned is hard, especially when that school is a place as special as Judson College. But even when the unexpected happens, God has a purpose and His plan is still perfect. We invite the women of Judson College to pursue His purpose for your lives at your sister Alabama Baptist-affiliated university, the University of Mobile.
Here you will find faculty, staff and students who love the University of Mobile the way you love Judson. And we know you will love UM as much as we do. Your personal admissions counselor can make your transfer quick and easy, from waiving application fees to meeting professors and securing scholarships.
Simply contact the UM Admissions Office at 251.442.2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
How do we know the University of Mobile is a great fit for Judson women? Here are just a few reasons:
- UM is a community where students are known and mentored by faculty and staff, with a student body eager to welcome Judson students into campus life.
- Our location provides a safe, secluded campus just 10 minutes from downtown Mobile, Alabama, and about an hour from Gulf Coast beaches.
- Over 75 academic programs offer bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees, so Judson students may continue their degree path or pursue another with the college credits they already have earned.
- Each student has a personal admissions counselor to guide their family through admissions, financial aid, academic advising, residential living, and answer any questions they may have.
- Application fees are waived and scholarship funds are available for Judson students.
- UM is a recognized value: named in America’s 100 Best College Buys and America’s Best Christian Colleges, Niche’s #1 Best Small College in Alabama and in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Value Regional Colleges in the South.