The University of Mobile’s new Learning Investments For Tomorrow (LIFT) Scholarship gives a financial boost to new local students who need an extra scholarship to make their dream of a Christian higher education a reality.
The LIFT Scholarship:
• Helps fill the gap between the cost of tuition and the amount covered by financial aid and scholarships
• Can be stacked on top of other merit scholarships and financial aid awards
You may qualify if you:
• Are a new student with significant financial need
• Have at least a 3.0 grade point average
• Complete the FAFSA
• Are from one of these Alabama counties: Mobile, Baldwin, Washington, Clarke and Escambia.
• Apply for admission to the University of Mobile by May 1, 2022
There are a limited number of LIFT Scholarships available for Fall 2022. Apply to the University of Mobile by May 1, 2022 to be automatically considered.