SCHOOL OF NURSE ANESTHESIA
Now Accepting Applications!
Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) program
The first and only DNAP program in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Georgia
The University of Mobile is currently seeking accreditation from the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs and will enroll the first cohort of DNAP students as soon as August 2021, following final approval.
DOCTOR OF NURSE ANESTHESIA PRACTICE (DNAP)
- 36-month program, consisting of 9 consecutive semesters
- Blended learning environments including classroom, simulation, online and clinical
- Train locally in the Mobile metropolitan area
We are currently seeking qualified applicants with:
- Competitive baccalaureate GPA
- Qualifying GRE score
- More than one full year of critical care nursing experience (management of acute, critically ill patients, including titration of vasoactive medications and ventilation parameters).