Register for Classes
Our on-campus registration days give you the opportunity to:
- Meet a faculty advisor & plan your schedule face-to-face
- Meet other new students
- Get a preview of Ram Rush & Freshman Seminar
- Visit our bookstore
- Get your student i.d.
- Pay $250 (nonrefundable) down payment for academic registration
- Pay $250 (nonrefundable) down payment for campus housing
- Call your enrollment counselor and setup an appointment with you academic advisor to complete your trial schedule OR attend a registration day!
- Take your student ID picture at the Student Life Office.
- Pick up a special gift in the enrollment office from your enrollment counselor
- Register your vehicle and receive your official UM decal.
*Admissions Requirements: Minimum ACT 21 or SAT 980, and GPA 2.75