2021 New Student Registration Day
We are now accepting RSVPs for New Student Registration Days! RSVP today!
Registration Day Schedule
April 29: Virtual Registration with advisors through Zoom
April 30: Orientation Day
These times vary to maintain social distance requirements (Location: Bedsole Library)
• Please check your email for the specific time or contacting your enrollment counselor.
Opportunities Across Campus:
• Meet with Student Life to hear about campus opportunities
• Connect with your Ram Rush family
• Take your student ID picture
• Connect with Student Success to find additional academic advantages
• Visit The U
• Dorm Tours
• Speak with Financial Aid to finalize scholarship and grants: Complete all remaining paperwork
• Determine out of pocket cost with the business office
10:30 - 11:15 am Students
• Mandatory New Student Orientation
10:30 - 11:15 am Parents
• Q&A with Dr. and Mrs. Burnett
• Student Success and Alumni providing additional information
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
• Annual Crawfish Boil
1:00 - 3:00 pm
• Continued opportunities to speak with financial aid and business office.
- Pay $250 (nonrefundable) down payment for academic registration
- Pay $250 (nonrefundable) down payment for campus housing
- Call your enrollment counselor and setup an appointment with you academic advisor to complete your trial schedule OR attend a registration day!
- Take your student ID picture at the Student Life Office.
- Pick up a special gift in the enrollment office from your enrollment counselor
- Register your vehicle and receive your official UM decal.
*Admissions Requirements: Minimum ACT 21 or SAT 980, and GPA 2.75