MASTER of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Request More Info
Alabama College for Professional and Continuing Studies
Master of Business Administration
The new Master of Business Administration is ideal for students with undergraduate degrees in business or non-business
fields who are seeking broadened career opportunities. With advanced study in business and an emphasis on ethics from
a Christian worldview, this program provides realistic business knowledge and skills essential for a successful
career as a leader in business, industry, churches, government, and more.
- Flexible non-cohort 30-credit-hour program that lets you finish at your own pace in one or two years
- Convenient course offerings (available online or on campus) allow you to begin classes at anytime (Fall, Spring or Summer).
- Concierge Model with your personal Success Coach to support your journey.
- Affordable, self-paced online foundation courses available for students with non-business undergraduate degrees.
- Easy access to faculty members with small class sizes.
- Study business ethics, business analytics plus an integrative capstone experience, all in demand among employers and all within a Biblical worldview.
- Internationally accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
GMAT Waived with a 2.5 GPA or Above.
Below 2.5 GPA, GMAT Required composite 950 on formula (GPA X 200 + GMAT Score = 950)
|Course Code||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|FI 531||Financial Management||3|
|EC 502||Managerial Economics||3|
|AC 544||Accounting for Managerial Decision Making||3|
|BA 554||Strategic Management||3|
|BA 540||Business Communication||3|
|MKT 517||Marketing Administration||3|
|BA 530||Global Business||3|
|MGT 524||Organizational Theory and Behavior||3|
|BA 519||Data Analysis and Decision Modeling||3|
|MGT 526||Social Responsibility and Managerial Ethics||3|