MASTER of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Master of Business Administration
- Flexible non-cohort 30-credit-hour program that lets you finish at your own pace in one or two years
- Convenient course offerings (available online or on campus) allow you to begin classes at anytime (Fall, Spring or Summer).
- Concierge Model with your personal Success Coach to support your journey.
- Affordable, self-paced online foundation courses available for students with non-business undergraduate degrees.
- Easy access to faculty members with small class sizes.
- Study business ethics, business analytics plus an integrative capstone experience, all in demand among employers and all within a Biblical worldview.
- Internationally accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Hold a bachelor degree in any discipline from an accredited institution of higher education;
- File the application for admission to graduate programs and furnish the various materials listed in the instructions;
- Pay a non-refundable application fee;
- Furnish official transcript(s) from each institution attended, showing all credits previously earned;
- Have an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale from the graduating institution;
- Have successfully completed any prerequisites with no grade lower than “C”.
- Have a GPA no lower than 2.75;
- Conditional Admission requires the student to earn a grade of “B” or better on the first three graduate courses taken.
- (MBA) A GPA lower than 2.75 requires a GMAT score for a formula-based admission (GMAT score and GPA x 200) score of no less than 950.
- (MSLC) A GPA lower than 2.75 requires a GRE score and a writing sample.
- Students enrolled in 5-year programs leading to an MBA degree or MS in Leadership and Communication degree must meet the same admission standards as outlined above, prior to enrolling in their first graduate course.
Each degree program requires the student to complete the University of Mobile Core Requirements, as well as the School of Business Core Requirements. To learn more, please see the catalog.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|FI 531||Financial Management||3|
|EC 502||Managerial Economics||3|
|AC 544||Accounting for Managerial Decision Making||3|
|BA 554||Strategic Management||3|
|BA 540||Business Communication||3|
|MKT 517||Marketing Administration||3|
|BA 530||Global Business||3|
|MGT 524||Organizational Theory and Behavior||3|
|BA 519||Data Analysis and Decision Modeling||3|
|MGT 526||Social Responsibility and Managerial Ethics||3|