MASTER of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Director of Recruitment for Post-Traditional and Graduate programs
Master of Business Administration
- Flexible non-cohort 30-credit-hour program that lets you finish at your own pace in one or two years
- Convenient course offerings (most available online) allow you to begin classes at anytime (Fall, Spring or Summer).
- Concierge Model with your personal Success Coach to support your journey.
- Affordable, self-paced online foundation courses available for students with non-business undergraduate degrees.
- Easy access to faculty members with small class sizes.
- Study business ethics, business analytics plus an integrative capstone experience, all in demand among employers and all within a Biblical worldview.
- Internationally accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Below 2.5 GPA, GMAT Required composite 950 on formula (GPA + 200 + gmat score = 950)
AC 242 Principles of Accounting II
EC 201 Principles of Macroeconomics
EC 202 Principles of Microeconomics
FI 330 Principles of Finance
MGT 321 Principles of Management
MKT 311 Principles of Marketing
MA 211 Elementary Statistics
Total of 24 hrs.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|FI 531||Financial Management||3|
|EC 502||Managerial Economics||3|
|AC 544||Accounting for Managerial Decision Making||3|
|BA 554||Strategic Management||3|
|BA 540||Business Communication||3|
|MKT 517||Marketing Administration||3|
|BA 530||Global Business||3|
|MGT 524||Organizational Theory and Behavior||3|
|BA 519||Data Analysis and Decision Modeling||3|
|MGT 526||Social Responsibility and Managerial Ethics||3|
Tuition: $475 per credit hour
Fall & Spring: $350 per semester
Summer: $50 (6 or more hours
$25 (less than 6 hours)