FUTURE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- A completed International Student Application
- A non-refundable application fee of $25
- An official certificate of completion of secondary school
- An English translation and evaluation with grade Point Average must be done for schools located outside of the U.S. Recommended translators and evaluators accepted by the Global Engagement Office are IEE, ECE, In-Cred, and Josef Silny & Associates Inc. or our Coordinator of International Recruitment at email@example.com.
- An official TOEFL score (Paper-based test score of 500 or better/Computer-based test score of 173 or better/Internet-based score of 61 or better). IELTS required scores for undergraduate admission is 6.0. For students whose native language is English, an ACT composite score of 21 or SAT score of 1060 (Verbal + Math) is acceptable. SAT or ACT scores can be accepted in lieu of TOEFL for students that are non-native English speaking upon review.
Web link for TOEFL website
- A completed immunization form
- SEVIS Fee of $350 (To pay, visit www.fmjfee.com)
- A completed Affidavit of Financial Support (Affidavit Form)
- The University of Mobile offers shipping and receiving of your I-20 document through a safe, quick, and dependable delivery service. Click here for information on how to ship or receive your I-20 document. (To Ship, visit study.eshipglobal.com)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Use the Apply now link. Complete the application and submit application with $25.00 application for online application along with required documentation. Applications submitted without payment will not be processed.