Freshman International Students:
- A completed International Student Application
- A non-refundable application fee of $25
- An official certificate of completion of secondary school
- An English translation and evaluation of Grade Point Average must be done for schools located outside of the U.S. The preferred translators and evaluators accepted by the University of Mobile Admissions Office are International Education Evaluations, Inc. (IEE) www.foreigntranscripts.com , Lisano International www.lisano-intl.com, and Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)www.ece.org
- An official TOEFL score (Paper-based test score of 500 or better/Computer-based test score of 173 or better/Internet-based score of 61 or better). IELTS required scores for undergraduate admission is 6.5. For students whose native language is English, an ACT composite score of 21 or SAT score of 980 (Verbal + Math) is acceptable.
- A completed immunization form
- A completed Tuberculosis Screening form
- A completed Affidavit of Financial Support
- SEVIS Fee of $200 (To pay, visit www.fmjfee.com)
- University of Mobile provides insurance for international students unless written request for exemption is submitted (please refer to STUDENT SERVICES AND FACILITIES section in university catalog)
- The University of Mobile offers shipping and receiving of your I-20 document through a safe, quick, and dependable delivery service. Click here for information on how to ship or receive your I-20 document.