Continuing your formal education, and adding a graduate or undergraduate degree to your professional resume is a valuable distinction. It’s one of the most important decisions you can make in today’s competitive career market. And making sure you select the right educational institution that offers a world-class education is a big part of that decision.
The University of Mobile offers both graduate and undergraduate professional programs in some of today’s most in-demand fields, such as business, education, nursing, healthcare, ministry, and the arts.
Our programs are designed with the working adult in mind, offering online courses or evening in-class schedules that make it possible to work on your degree without leaving your job. You can live your life while pursuing your degree.
Highly experienced faculty who are leaders in their fields, an academic support network that is available to all of our students, and a solid Christian environment that encourages leadership development while instilling students with sound biblical ethics, are just some of the characteristics of a University of Mobile education.
Experience how the University of Mobile can help you reach your potential, and see what we mean by
Higher Education for a Higher Purpose!
AREAS OF STUDY
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN to BSN (Online)
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) (On Campus)
- MSN Family Nurse Practitioner (BSN to MSN Track) (Online)
- MSN Nursing Education (Online)
- MSN Executive Leadership (Online)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Online)
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP)
- Bachelor of Science in Child and Social Development (On Campus)
- Alternative Master of Arts in Education (Blended)
- Master of Education in Higher Education Leadership & Policy (Online)
- Master of Education (MED) Instructional Design and Technology (Online)
- Master of Education in Early Child Development (On Campus)